Saturday, November 11, 2006

You know what?

Screw the previous blog posts from Friendster.

I think I’ll just start a new one from here. If any of you want to have a look at my previous posts feel free to read it
here, as for this blog, I’ll start a new fresh one regarding my non existing life here as a struggling student who cant really figure out what is really going on with his own life. Phew that was a mouth full.

Anyways… here are few things I feel like writing somewhere in the near future. One of it is my update on the garden that I’ve been working on currently. Gardening has always been a part of my life same as fishing, cooking, architecture, photography and playing games. It’s just that I can’t really find the time to do it. I really enjoy doing gardening, but not those “flowery-flowery bushes with some greens here and there” kinda gardening. Those to me are useless and kinda gay. Wahaha…

The gardening I'm talking about is my herb and vegetable garden that I could use in my cooking. Herbs such as rosemary, parsley, and basil are some examples of plants that are currently residing my lil’ garden. I also got some cherry tomatoes that kinda bloom out of proportions right now… so… all that and more on my future post.



Another thing I will write is about my work with AustPost where my job as a parcel deliverer. It’s interesting in a way coz I get to meet lotsa diff people that live in the same suburban area. Nowadays coz of my finals and exams going on I'm on a pause at the moment. I only do sorting in the mornings and only on Monday and Tuesday coz that is when the parcel is the most. Will have some update on that too…

Is there anything else that I want to write? ohh yess...My hate list continues~!! Ha-ha I’ve got a current hate list that is going on in the Friendster blog that will be continued here in this blog. It is the list of “things or person who I hate that I do not understand & I do not wish to know” On the previous blog I got “
gals who are already thin but say they are still fat”, “gals who wear make-up to uni for god knows what the reason is”, my fav the “12 commandments of Friendster land” and “the half sneeze” I will also put up some links of the posts that I think is interesting to have a second look. Namely those funny and useless ones… they crack me up every time… ha-ha. And last but not least… I’ll write up some things that are going on with my head and the losing battle I'm fighting to make sense… until next time…


-Fysh-

ohh what the hell... i'll just give u those links now anyways.. wahahaha... these are the links to my previous posts that i thought worth to have a second look, or a first look to who didnt know me:-


- Tassie V.s Utas

- Understanding Guys

- Split in the middle

- Problem sloving

- How to know if you an architecture student

- Post a Joke

- Keris

- Anubis

- Critical What?

- this is an old one -aftermath




No comments: